Monday, January 21, 2008

Caught Red Handed


Avery thought it would be fun to secretly experiment with baby powder in the bathroom... sadly for him, he was caught in the act and did not get to finish the experiment.

What a mess!

When I asked him what had happened in the bathroom, his response was " it was a big, big accident mommy"... Hard to believe when there was a big hand print of baby powder in his hair.


4 comments:

Val said...

This is hilarious- I loved hearing the story today then getting to see the pics. Avery is so cute though, how could you be mad at him! I love that it was an "accident"... sounds familiar... remind you of someone in class?

Courtney said...

Too funny! I can just hear Avery saying it was an accident in his innocent voice.

Casie said...

Avery is SO cute! I can't wait to see what Logan is doing when he is that age...or maybe I can!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! What a sneaky little devil!

I miss those boys . . .

xoxo
Tawni