Thursday, April 24, 2008

Down for the count

Last weekend we got the NASTIEST flu bug ever. I thought there was nothing worse than throwing up every 30 minutes, until I experienced a two year old throwing up every 30 minutes. The poor buddies were so, so sick... not to mention Josh and I. We better not get this again!

I got Avery all set up on the couch with an old blanket and all the towels in the house. Brady had a plush pad with blankets and towels on the floor, but whenever he was downstairs he would drag this blanket to the corner where the couch L's and snuggle up. Such a silly little sick boy.


3 comments:

Casie said...

Poor Sattler fam! I am glad that you guys are doing better...that did not look fun!

Courtney said...

I can't believe you survived! No fun at all. Glad everyone's on the upswing and hope it doesn't come back.

Val said...

Not sure how you survived this with the whole family being sick. I hardly made it when I had it and it was just me. You are a trooper! So glad you are better now:)