Monday, May 19, 2008

Hair Cut

I took Avery to get his hair cut with my neighbor last week. Her oldest son was getting his hair buzzed and we thought it might ease the pain for the hair dresser, Avery, and every other person involved in Avery's hair cut. Our past experiences have not been positive... to say the least. After one minute at the hair cutting place Avery ran into a shelf and got a huge third eye on his forehead... things were not looking up for the actual cut. It ended up not being to painful. Only the first ten minutes involved loud screaming/crying and then it got better.

After the success with Avery, I decided to trim up Brady's hair. It was his first actual hair cut. Sadly, I was not the prepared mom that I should have been, so there are no actual pictures of the cut... just the after shots. He did way better than his big brother!





1 comment:

Val said...

Both boys looks so handsome on Friday with their snazzy new do's!