Monday, June 2, 2008

It has been a while...

So... it has been a while since Avery had gotten into major "mischief", as he likes to call it. This morning, the boys were playing upstairs while I was getting ready. I ran downstairs to take my shirt out of the washer and put it in the dryer. By the time I made it back upstairs and into my bathroom this is what I found. Avery is quick and sneaky!

When I first walked in Brady was laughing as his brother coated his head with shaving cream. Things quickly went down hill...

Avery was so proud of his "live" art piece.


3 comments:

Casie said...

These made me laugh so hard...I showed them to Aaron so that he would have an idea of what we have to look forward too! I am so glad that you took the time to take pictures instead of cleaning up Brady and your house right away!

Courtney said...

So funny! Poor Brady's gonna be roped into a lot of things by his big brother throughout childhood, I can just tell. Love the grin on Avery's face - he's so proud.

Val said...

This is too funny. I don't know what makes me laugh more, the actual act or the language he uses- both hilarious. Crazy how these "accidents" just happen.