This is the boys favorite place to play in the backyard.... They love to mix the water and dirt together and then throw, dig, step in, bathe in, and god knows that else in the mud. I have some "kate" (from Jon and Kate plus eight) tendencies when it comes to getting all dirty, but there is no way I am as crazy as she is, so I am getting over it fast. Lucky, Jodi came over and played with the boys while I was at school and she LOVES getting them all muddied up!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Mud, Mud and More Mud
This is the boys favorite place to play in the backyard.... They love to mix the water and dirt together and then throw, dig, step in, bathe in, and god knows that else in the mud. I have some "kate" (from Jon and Kate plus eight) tendencies when it comes to getting all dirty, but there is no way I am as crazy as she is, so I am getting over it fast. Lucky, Jodi came over and played with the boys while I was at school and she LOVES getting them all muddied up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment