Friday, October 10, 2008

It's all fun and games...

until someone gets hurt. I remeber hearing that many times as a child and well, it just happens to be true. The boys were having so much fun playing in the "tunnel" we made yesterday.




Then Beth and her 4th grade son Jeff came over to pick up Jakie. Jeff joined in the fun and as Beth and I are chatting we heard this ear piercing howl. There is Avery covering his eye. He ran smack dab into the corner of the coffee table. He now has an amazing shiner to prove it. The pictures don't do it justice.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Poor guy! He'll get quite the sympathy from the ladies!

Val said...

OUCH! That looks painful and I'm sure scary for mom to see! Probably won't be the last with 2 boys though:) Courtney's right, it will definitely get him sympathy!

Casie said...

Poor Avery!!!