Are you trapped because of rising flood water! And, when you do try to escape the soon to be island, you get stuck behind a John Deer tractor. (and yes, I am in the car taking the pic)
That is so funny -- I actually took a bunch of pics out the car window yesterday am, too. I haven't posted them yet, but I was planning on it. I think I did get some cows, though not the trailer!
3 comments:
Love that you took a pic of this:) It'd be better if you could have gotten a cow or two in the shot:)
That is so funny -- I actually took a bunch of pics out the car window yesterday am, too. I haven't posted them yet, but I was planning on it. I think I did get some cows, though not the trailer!
Not only in Duvall. It happens here in Lynden all the time!!!
Post a Comment