Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for a big boy bed.

Brady's new thing is to climb in Avery's bed and pretend to go to sleep. He will get his "yo-yo", say nu-night to everyone and tuck himself in. Josh and I were trying to keep him in his crib for as long as humanly possible... really, why change a good thing. Except, we were at a friends house for a play date and Brady climb into the little boys bed and did the same thing. Not just a game at our house anymore. I think it is time for a big boy bed. So, my new mission is to find a bunk bed that is not ridiculously expensive. Any suggestions?


(when avery saw the camera he had to get in and join the sleeping fun)






2 comments:

Casie said...

Check the Costco home store. They have pretty good prices there! Maybe Brady is trying to tell you that he is ready for a new brother or sister to use his crib?

Courtney said...

I'd also check out Underhill's as they're going out of business (I think they're open for another week). Audra said there are great deals on beds!