Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My new goal

I read this the other day and thought... I really should be trying this...

http://www.jerseygirl89.com/2009/10/karma-that-bitch-has-a-twisted-sense-of-humor/



I promised myself the same thing... I would not be a yeller, but I am worried it might be happening. Yikes! It is so hard not to totally lose it when things like this happen:


Avery decides it would be a fun game for he and Tyler to completely destroy this tub: and spread the contents all over the upstairs... (the pile of the aftermath)stayed calm, asked him to help clean it up. Avery refused because he got distracted by the chocolate milk someone thought was okay to bring up stairs. Threw himself on the floor in a fit of rage. Ended up in his room. Me: Trying to stay calm... not going well because I can hear him doing this to his room:




because he was mad that I thought throwing himself on the floor in a fit of rage was not an appropriate response. Avery calmed down, so did I, we cleaned up the mess together.

9:05 am...



I'll keep you posted on the rest of the day.


2 comments:

Casie said...

Wow...looks like you had a fun morning!

Shar said...

Let the wild rumpus begin...these are the times when a shot of tequila comes in handy!