I just about peed my pants today while driving behind this car. Oh how I wish there was someone there to experience it with me... instead I grabbed my iPhone to document it.

Just in case you cannot read that little green gem it says "lucky breastfeed baby on board"
Where on gods green earth do you buy such a thing!
And to top it off they are huskies!
Just in case you cannot read that little green gem it says "lucky breastfeed baby on board"
Where on gods green earth do you buy such a thing!
And to top it off they are huskies!

2 comments:
I just vomitted in my mouth. I saw a blog tracker one time (like the one Casey has for Claire and Logan) but for breastfeeding. She was nearing her 7th year. It was her only child.
Oh my gosh- I am dying. If I were in the car with you we would have had a really good laugh. If I ever find that sticker, I will be buying it for you and mounting on your car while you sleep! Too funny!
Post a Comment