Monday, December 7, 2009

Moo

The boys and I headed up north for cousin Jackson's first birthday party. We had a blast and even got to check out where Auntie Tawni grew up. Her parents own a huge dairy farm in Ferndale. We took a ride on rtv (which both boys LOVED) and got to see the cows being milk on the "merry-go-round", baby cows, mommy cows, and Avery helped feed Whiskey the horse.

Riding on the RTV



Neither of the boys like being with the baby cows. Apparently, baby cows moo a lot louder in real life. I thought they were so cute.






Avery working hard to feed Whiskey the horse.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! Thanks again for coming up to visit. You'll have to come back up when it's warmer. :)

Casie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I want to see the baby cows!