Josh and I thought it would be fun to do a "bigger dance" of baby names. tis the season, right? So, we have made brackets for the sweet 16 of girls and the sweet 16 of boys names. We both brought a list of names to the table, some duplicates, some randoms, but names none the less. The two 16 seed names are courtesy of my Kindergartners. Below is a link to the Baby Name Bracket, so you can follow along at home. (I love how I am assuming people actually read this blog and will think this is fun).
Here are the rules:
1. Click on the bracket, print it and fill it out
2. Every other day we will post a girl and boy match up
3. Vote in the comments for the name you would like to win or email your vote here.
In the end, we will see if the winning names match up with the ones that are in the running for baby number 3. Voting starts tomorrow.
Happy Naming!
1. Click on the bracket, print it and fill it out
2. Every other day we will post a girl and boy match up
3. Vote in the comments for the name you would like to win or email your vote here.
In the end, we will see if the winning names match up with the ones that are in the running for baby number 3. Voting starts tomorrow.
Happy Naming!
7 comments:
Fantstic! This is great...sharing with the offie friends...we'll see how they do too! :)
Are sure you want to do this??? I have a lot of friends that would think it was prety awesome if I had a nephew named Destroyer!
Woo Hoo!! Let the games begin!
Awesome. I've filled out my bracket and Mat's going to tonight. Go Destroyer!
Looove this idea! Too cute!
You are amazing! This beats March Madness any day!
When ever I click to vote, I get blown out to websearch engine, looking for "robot". Is it just me?
Post a Comment