Tuesday, August 17, 2010

T minus 8 days

So, my photographer struggled with the iphone pic today, but at least I got Avery to attempt a pic before this baby comes.... I am really ready to meet her and have a feeling we will be waiting until the 25th!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Susie said...

You are adorable!!!!

Val said...

cutest pregnant person EVER! I can't wait to meet her either. I've been thinking of you with all this heat!

Casie said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to hear the news that your beautiful baby girl has been born!!! Good luck with the next few days--I know they can be hard!

Shar said...

You look incredible! I talked to Allie at NTI. I had to do math training! Am so excited for her and for you! Can't wait to meet the baby!!!

Molly and Blane said...

Gretch you look great! I've been thinking about you guys. Look forward to meeting your newest addition!

Heather said...

Yay! You look great! I'm glad you posted a pic as I'm pretty sure we won't get to see each other before little baby girl enters the world. I can't wait! :)