Avery has been at it again... I discovered this when I went up to bed the other night. Josh and I were downstairs watching tv and we both thought the boys were fast asleep. Little did we know Avery had been at it again.

Apparently their new favorite game is to make spit-wads (not actually spitting, throwing instead) and writing around the house. Avery must have had short term memory loss because this has happened before and the consequences are not fun. My favorite part of this all is writing... ironic, isn't it. (Oh, and he is now into Justin Bieber, although he has never heard his music. On Christmas Eve, he wanted me to do his hair like Justin Bieber. Ugh!)
Of course, being Avery's mom, I know that he does not just leave his mark in one spot... so I took a little tour of the upstairs and found this on the bathtub.
Apparently their new favorite game is to make spit-wads (not actually spitting, throwing instead) and writing around the house. Avery must have had short term memory loss because this has happened before and the consequences are not fun. My favorite part of this all is writing... ironic, isn't it. (Oh, and he is now into Justin Bieber, although he has never heard his music. On Christmas Eve, he wanted me to do his hair like Justin Bieber. Ugh!)
Of course, being Avery's mom, I know that he does not just leave his mark in one spot... so I took a little tour of the upstairs and found this on the bathtub.

4 comments:
Oh, Avery! Though, I am very impressed with the writing and a teeny bit scared about Justin Bieber.
I love that he has graduated to writing and is a fan of Justin Bieber!
Oh there are so many things I love about this post! 1) SUPER impressed with his writing skills. 2) Love the tip about the washable marker. 3) spit wads- oh boy! 4) Lauren & I seriously do love Justin Beiber and we listen to him all the time, I'll get my cd out for tomorrow:)
oh my gosh, i love this
Post a Comment