Avery had his first day of first grade! I cannot believe he is this old! Avery is going to Rosa Parks this year. He was a little apprehensive to start first grade at a new school... considering he was the mayor at Cherry Valley, I can understand. So far he has done great. I am not going to lie... The first couple of days were hard for both of us(listening and seeing him out at recess, not knowing what to do, was sad.) He is now making and playing with tons of friends and loves school. He especially LOVES his teacher Mrs. Angel. I love her to. She is fantastic! And, it doesn't hurt that he is across the hall. I am so proud of him!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a surprise that you are wearing black and white!
Post a Comment