Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free for anyone interested

Ellie has been a bit of a disaster this week. She screams, cries, yells, throws tantrum, wants to constantly eat, tries to climb out of the bathtub instead of bathing, will not wear her glasses, wants to be held or carried around, makes every attempt to escape up the stairs... she is really fun. Josh is ready to trade her in for a new model, and well, she needs to get some words soon, or I might be right then with him. (I am only joking... kind of) You would never know she has been such a delight in these pics.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ill take her!! there is no way that sweet little girl would ever be such a stinkerbell. :)

Shar said...

I want a turn, too! We could use some cuteness in our house!

Val said...

I was just going to say that I'd take her but looks like Jodi & Shar beat me to it. She is pretty darn cute! Hope the mood has improved, maybe she is just going stir crazy like the rest of us with this weather!!!