Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Extravaganza

Christmas was amazing this year! We were lucky to celebrate multiple times... at home, Ammie and Pop's house, Nanna and Bob's house, Grand B and Beep's house and at Nonny and Papa's house. The boys were totally spoiled by everyone. Avery thinks Christmas was created for him and that every present was his to open.


Avery and Brady with dad on Christmas Eve before our Christmas light looking adventure.



This year was so much fun because Avery actually understood who Santa was. He was a little sceptical about Santa coming to his house, but was fine once we convinced him Santa did not stay to play.


Brady was more excited about the wrapping paper than the presents themselves. Good thing because Avery wanted every present. His line for the day was "I NEED to open that!".

2 comments:

Val said...

I like that line- "I need it", I'll have to try that one:) Glad you had a nice Christmas or Christmases!!!

Courtney said...

Avery is too cute. I can't wait until Brady's old enough to give him a run for his money!