Your family is SO fun! These dress up parties crack me up. And not sure if I love you or hate you for having that amazing stomach- mine never looked like that, and I'm positive it won't after having 2 kids- way to go Gretch!!!
Greetings From the Trailer Park!I just cound't be prouder of my girls...aint' they just beautiful!All the Best.Trudy (Haggard)
hmm, I recognize that dress . . . ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your family is SO fun! These dress up parties crack me up. And not sure if I love you or hate you for having that amazing stomach- mine never looked like that, and I'm positive it won't after having 2 kids- way to go Gretch!!!
Greetings From the Trailer Park!
I just cound't be prouder of my girls...aint' they just beautiful!
All the Best.
Trudy (Haggard)
hmm, I recognize that dress . . .
;)
Post a Comment