Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bat Buddies

Avery and the fam got invited to Braden's house for a Halloween party. Avery was sooo excited. Of course, he and Braden were both bats (unplanned), which put him over the edge. We had such a great time playing and carving pumpkins.
The Bat twins


Brady tried to carry/steal every pumpkin he found.... and there were a lot.


Carving the ghost pumpkin that Ami's
grew.


Here is the pumpkin cake I made for the party. I think it turned out super cute.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Can't see too many of the pics for some reason. :(
LOVE the new layout and the pic at the top -- how did you do it??

Casie said...

Of course you made a pumpkin cake! It is too cute, and so are the boys in their Halloween costumes!

Anonymous said...

you're so talented! the cake is so cute! :)

Shar said...

The boys are so cute! You can tell Avery that I was also a bat this year. Your cake-making skills are amazing!

Molly and Blane said...

Love the cake!