Impressive, as usual, especially for a Cougar!
It is a bit disappointing that you would ignore your roots and make a husky cake, but... it's pretty fabulous and very impressive!
Wow! It looks great!
I am having a little trouble with the fact you have created an actual HUSKY cake! ;) But, I have to admit it looks great, very talented!
I know, I know.... it was a husky and for a die hard coug that is unheard of, but when a 6 year old asks for a husky cake... it is hard to say no!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Impressive, as usual, especially for a Cougar!
It is a bit disappointing that you would ignore your roots and make a husky cake, but... it's pretty fabulous and very impressive!
Wow! It looks great!
I am having a little trouble with the fact you have created an actual HUSKY cake! ;) But, I have to admit it looks great, very talented!
I know, I know.... it was a husky and for a die hard coug that is unheard of, but when a 6 year old asks for a husky cake... it is hard to say no!
Post a Comment