I will post more pics of the Hawaiian adventure in a bit. We had the most amazing time and we were spoiled to death by DP. I have to say I LOVE the Ritz and would have moved in if it weren't for missing Avery and Brady.
Sounds amazing. Did you feel like Brittany staying there? So fabulous and I'm just a tad bit jealous. I however did get to enjoy a lovely V-day party in our class. A close second, for sure!
4 comments:
So jealous!!! Looks beautiful from the one pic. Can't wait to see more.
Sounds amazing. Did you feel like Brittany staying there? So fabulous and I'm just a tad bit jealous. I however did get to enjoy a lovely V-day party in our class. A close second, for sure!
I am jealous, too! I want to go to Hawaii! Glad you guys had a great time, and I will see you at school on Monday (in your closet...).
I am so jealous!!!!! I bet you had the best time! Can't wait to hear all about it on Monday.
Post a Comment